19/09/2011

Mini Haul!

Mini haul today in town. I went to get my weekly bus pass and came back with two scarves (New Look & Miss Selfridge), an eyeshadow palette (NYX, pictured above), a necklace (New Look, pictured above), a bracelet (Miss Selfridge), three pairs of earrings, three pairs of knickers, a silky top and some food for dinner!

1) The eyeshadow palette was a quirky find. It was £5.95 reduced from £10 and is tailored specifically for blue eyes, and being a girl with blue eyes I thought this was brilliant. I have never seen any palettes tailored  to specific eye colours before and while I know that gold shadows and liners work well with blue eyes I am interested to try out the other colours! All NYX in British Home Stores (BHS) is 50% off at the moment too.

2) How cute is Accessorize? Enclosed in this little package are a pair of butterfly earrings but I just cannot bring myself to break in yet! I just love everything in Accessorize and with 10% off for students what more can a girl want when sourcing perfect jewellery pieces for her collection? They have a gorgeous collection of scarves and underwear in there at the moment too. I picked up three pairs of knickers, having never bought any Accessorize underwear before and they're very cute, girly and gorgeous - what's not to love!

3) Here I am showcasing the necklace I bought in New Look today which went with one of the two scarves I picked up, again shown above and also from New look. The necklace is £3.99 and the scarf £2.99, more bargain accessories that just compliment and make an outfit! I am loving the brown animal print at the moment too, a popular trend but not too fierce for a girl who prefers pink!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx