14/09/2011

Today I'm Wearing...

Cardigan: New Look
Top: Primark
Skirt (not pictured): Topshop
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Ring: Argos

Thought I'd jump on trend in more ways than one. Here I am today, doing an outfit post because I have a rare day off (!) and I'm wearing a big knitted cardigan with bat wing style sleeves. I haven't done my face yet hence you've got a body shot. I think I will be going into the city for a mini spree, shakes, lipstick and tissues being the excitement in store for my purchasing today. 

On another note, inspired by my Boux Avenue spend last night, I hit up the Asos sale and managed to get a gorgeous dress for £20 rather than £35 :) Equally exciting is the fact that I have the Barry M foil polished on their way to me too, alongside a little Amazon box containing The Hills Season 6 to complete my collection, and a Disneyworld Guide 2012 -- 359 days until Florida!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx