22/07/2012

Instaweeks #3

Best drink ever!/Besties <3/Yummy/Cute pjs
Essie & Models Own/Back of iPad/Front of iPad/What's this, no rain?

Topshop jewels/Swatching Revlon's balm stains/Ink :D/Rekorderlig 4 lfy
It's my eye/freebies galore/Can anyone name this essie shade? It's not on the bottle/Gorgeous candle.

My duck face :')/Blue eyes and collar tips/Night of entertainment/Desk space in my new room
Starbucks/New house has a tv!!/Pudding/Mac's Tilt in pan form

Mac mascara, thanks Mummy!/So girlie/Oh hello!/Teeny choc
My boy <3/Reading magazines on my iPad/Toy Story marathon/Lush cupcake
A selection of pictures from the last 3 weeks of my life. I really ought to make this a weekly feature, I'm always on Instagram, love it so much!

Come along and follow me, search for: louisekwilliams
I'll even take a peek at your pics too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx