My Sunday snapshot this week comes direct to you from my cosy bed in Plymouth, it's been a lazy week in between trips to the Post Office, spring cleaning and avoiding my uni work...
Happy Easter :)
Images I've Been Loving This Week
|I WILL get to Paris soon // Forever loving Disney // Pancakes are amazing //|
Love to own this bed cover // Soap & Glory obsessed atm // Come on sun...shine!
Pastel balloons // Hello Kitty's still cute when you're 22 going on 7
Seven Successful Things
- I lost 3lbs at my last SW weigh in :)
- J and I celebrated 3 years of our 'togetherness' by him taking me to watch the football...but then cooking dinner when we got home. <3
- I had a thorough spring clean of my wardrobe in my room here at home, hurrah for less clutter!
- I finally bought something from the Kardashian Kollection, available at Dorothy Perkins! If you know me then you know how obsessed I am with Kim, and you know, I feel a tiny bit more like her now :P
- I made a big bowl of fruit salad and it's delightful...I love how colourful and vibrant fruit salad is.
- Having lost half a stone I am finally starting to feel where it's coming from, the ring I always wear on my right hand turns without getting stuck, and I've gone down a size in Primark! Win!
- I rediscovered old clothes in my Cath Kidston storage bags underneath my bed and I'm feeling positive and determined that I can get into them again sometime in the near future...fingers crossed!
How has your week been?