06/08/2013

I Made A Video!

Cooee...look who made a YouTube video!

I always like to play a little game with myself when I find out that the writer of a blog I read has a YouTube channel. I like to see if I can guess their accent, whether or not they'd be softly spoken or all over the place...and so on. I love being able to put a voice to the posts I read and that's one reason why I decided to sit down and film my own video for YouTube.

Now I know it's not excellent. I have no good lighting, my hair's all over the place and my leg went dead half way through, but here you have 16 minutes of an 'About Me' tag to sink your teeth into.

Let me know what you think, either on YouTube, or comment below. And leave me a link to your YouTube channel if you have one? I'll play the guessing game for you too...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx